The Murfreesboro City Council on Tuesday afternoon released its Wednesday daytime meeting agenda, which includes an update to the proposed sale of Murfreesboro Electric Department.
This daytime meeting, at 11:30 a.m., will be held at Murfreesboro Police Department headquarters and will not be televised.
The council usually meets for a combination workshop-business meeting on the second Wednesday of the month, and those meetings are never televised.
The agenda follows:
The Murfreesboro City Council will meet in a regular workshop meeting at 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019, at Murfreesboro Police Headquarters, Community Room, 1004 N. Highland Ave., to discuss issues with staff.
Who: The Murfreesboro City Council and City Staff.
What: The Council will gather to discuss City issues with Staff, including
• Planning Department Items: Future Land Use Plan & Public Hearing Dates
• Review of Farrer Contract to Sewer Buchanan Interchange (Water Resources)
• Murfreesboro City Schools Technology Purchase (Admin.)
• Ordinance 19-0-39: Budget (2nd and final reading) (Finance)
• Financial and Operating Budget Dashboard—July thru Sept. 2019 (Admin.)
• Health Insurance Holiday (Admin.)
• Murfreesboro Electric Department Transaction Update (Admin.)
When: Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019 - 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: Murfreesboro Police Headquarters
1004 N. Highland Ave.
Murfreesboro, TN 37130