- Main Street Media Hires New Media Team; Launches Podcasting and Online Broadcasts
- Legal Aid Society offers advice over the phone in April
- Suspect falsely claims to have COVID-19, RCSO says
- MTSU's Stockstill concerned about upcoming football season
- Gov. Bill Lee visits Smyrna to deploy National Guard virus unit
Submit an Obituary
As scientists around the world are using as much data as they can to develop strategies to fight the coronavirus pandemic, The Tennessee Department of Health is refusing to share important information.
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.” - Albus Dumbledore
We would like to think that we live in an age of scientific enlightenment. After all, compared to earlier generations of our species, we are all so much more knowledgeable and well-informed. We (collectively) are so smart; we must know nearly everything, right?