- Which Middle Tennessee softball teams could win state titles at Spring Fling?
- MTSU professor Amy Harris wins technology council’s first diversity award
- Ms. Cheap pick: Sara Sells offers high-end, low-priced furniture, home decor
- A closer look at what the legislature did this year
- Join Ms. Cheap's T-shirt drive for Room in the Inn
Main Street Today
Submit an Obituary
Rutherford County lost a good man on May 1. Gerry Howse, 63, who was born and raised in Smyrna, passed away after a long illness, surrounded by family.
Under a lot of pressure to get life right lately, I have found my anxiety and ability to beat up on myself have been escalating.
“Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.” ― James E Faust