|The Rutherford County Election Commission will conduct a supplemental voter registration June 25 before the Aug. 5 Election for those Rutherford County citizens who are not registered to vote.
Rutherford County residents may also update existing registrations if they have moved or had a name change.
Rutherford County Election Officials will be set up at the following locations across the county Friday, June 25 from 2-4 p.m.:
• Kroger, 5145 Murfreesboro Rd., LaVergne
• Kroger, 463 Sam Ridley Pkwy., Smyrna
• Kroger, 2946 S. Church St., Murfreesboro
• Kroger, 1622 Middle Tennessee Blvd. Murfreesboro
• Kroger, 2449 Old Fort Pkwy., Murfreesboro
• Kroger, 2325 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro
• Kroger, 2050 Lascassas Pk., Murfreesboro
• Sewell’s Grocery and Deli, 1005 S. Main St., Eagleville
You must be a registered voter in order to vote in Municipal, County, state, or Federal Elections.
In order to vote in this election, non-registered voters must register by July 6, which is the cut off date for the Aug. 5 Election.
Registrations received at the RCEC with a postmark of July 6 will be processed. Registrations received after July 6 will be held and processed after the election.
To register, individuals must be a U. S. Citizen, a resident of the State of Tennessee, be at least 18 years old on/or before the next election, must not have been convicted of a felony or individual must show proof of full rights of citizenship restored.
Citizens may register anytime during normal business hours at the Rutherford County Election Commission One Public Square So. Murfreesboro. Call (615) 898-7743 with questions or visit our website at www.rutherfordcounty.org/election for additional, information about elections.