Thank you for your interest in The Murfreesboro Post.
The Murfreesboro Post, an independent, community-based newspaper, is published on Mondays and distributed to businesses and rack locations in Rutherford County.
We offer a variety of ways for readers and advertisers to get in touch with us to suggest a story idea, submit a press release, place an advertisement in our newspaper and/or website and answer any questions you may have.
NEWS E-MAIL: email@example.com
ADVERTISING EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLASSIFIEDS AND LEGAL ADVERTISING EMAIL: email@example.com
MAIL: 307 N. Walnut Street Suite 2, Murfreesboro, Tenn. 37130
PERSONNEL: Dave Gould, Publisher; Monte Hale, Jr., Sports Editor; Cat Murphy, Assistant News Editor; Patrick Gould, Sales & Marketing Manager
Why Advertise with the Post?
- Intensely community focused news
- Distributed on Mondays - Free!
- News online DAILY
- Appeals to traditional newspaper readers and non-readers
- Easy to read, compact format
Our Readers are your Target Market
- 20th fastest growing county in the nation
- 20th on Money Magazine's Most Affordable Homes
- Average Household Income $61,646
- Median Home Price of $142,000
- Median Age is 30 years old
- Ranked first in U.S. for job growth (Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- 82% of population has a high school diploma
- 25% of population has a bachelor degree or higher