Thank you for your interest in contacting The Murfreesboro Post.
The Murfreesboro Post, an independent, community-based newspaper, is published on Mondays and distributed to businesses and rack locations in Rutherford County.
We offer a variety of ways for readers and advertisers to get in touch with us to place a story, picture or advertisement in our newspaper and on our website, answer questions about your subscription or advertisement, and suggest or submit a story or press release.
NEWS E-MAIL: email@example.com
ADVERTISING EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLASSIFIEDS AND LEGAL ADVERTISING EMAIL: email@example.com
MAIL: 2955 S. Rutherford Blvd., Suite I, Murfreesboro, Tenn. 37130
PERSONNEL: Ron Fryar, Publisher; Monte Hale, Jr., Managing Editor; Travis Swann, Sales & Marketing Manager
Why Advertise with the Post?
- Intensely community focused news
- Distributed on Thursdays and Sundays - Free!
- News online DAILY
- Appeals to traditional newspaper readers and non-readers
- Easy to read, compact format
Our Readers are your Target Market
- 20th fastest growing county in the nation
- 20th on Money Magazine's Most Affordable Homes
- Average Household Income $61,646
- Median Home Price of $142,000
- Median Age is 30 years old
- Ranked first in U.S. for job growth (Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- 82% of population has a high school diploma
- 25% of population has a bachelor degree or higher