The Middle Tennessee Athletic Department announced today that the official Blackout T-Shirt for the Oct. 6 football game Western Kentucky is available to the public at numerous area locations.
For $15, you will receive a general admission ticket and the official Blackout T-shirt for the Middle Tennessee-WKU game on Oct. 6.
The winning retail location will receive 4 sideline passes for the game that evening.
The ticket/t-shirt combination can be purchased at the following locations:
* Ideas Tees/Lightnings Locker Room (910 Ridgely Road)
* Toots (860 NW Broad St.,Murfreesboro) and Church Street location
* Toots (Smyrna)
* The Learning Circle (2992A South Church Street)
* State Farm Operations Center (2500 Memorial Blvd.)
* Kirkenburt's Smokehouse Grill (517 Cason Lane)
* Blue Raider Marketing (located in the Kennon Sports Hall of Fame on campus)
* Middle Tennessee ticket office (Gate 1A Floyd Stadium)
* Blue Raider Bookstore (1321 Greenland Drive)
* Text Book Brokers (1403 Greenland Drive)
* Andy Womack State Farm (1535 W. Northfield #5)
* Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce
* Walter Chitwood’s Dental Office (1110 W. Clark Blvd.)
* CB&S Bank (706 South Church Street)
"This is a great opportunity to create a buzz in the community and build up to the Oct. 6 Blackout game," said Marco Born, Asst. AD for Ticketing and Marketing. "It has been a highly successful event the past three years and provides a great visual for ESPNU.
"Also, we would like to thank all the participating locations in helping us with the promotion. This speaks volumes for their dedication to Middle Tennessee athletics and the community."