|Arts in Rutherford, the new all-county council for the arts, announces a logo contest open to all artists, design professionals, amateurs and students.
Since the organization’s vision is to promote the arts and to educate residents of Rutherford County about the arts and their importance and relevance to economic and community development, AIR is asking those who will be affected by their operations to give voice to their creative talents.
The new logo should express the collaboration between all of the arts and how art is essential to a community, like the AIR we breath.
This logo design will be placed on a new website used to promote local arts organizations, artists and art events and any promotional materials produced in the future to educate the public about the arts.
The Avenue will be providing a $100 gift certificate to the winner of the contest.
In designing this logo, the AIR Council asks that the following standard logo-design criteria be taken into consideration:
1. It must express that art is essential, like AIR.
2. It must be original.
3. It must look good in black and white and color.
4. It must be recognizable in a variety of sizes, from a business card to a banner.
5. It must be simple, clean, and easily understood.
6. It must able to be used in a variety of media.
7. It must use a font that is legible to many ages.
8. It must be timeless.
For more information about AIR, the logo design contest or a contest application contact Lee Rennick at email@example.com.